Auto Brake Parts is a specialist suspension supplier and repairer.
The suspension system is responsible for handling, stability, control and comfort. It is also one of the most overlooked and punished systems on any vehicle and it is critical that it is in good working condition. To ensure the safety of you and your family it is vital that you get the suspension system on your vehicle checked regularly.
Warning signs to keep a look out for which indicate you have a problem with your vehicles suspension system.
• Pulling to one side or the other while driving
• Unable to maintain a straight driving
• Feeling every bump in the road
• One corner of the vehicle is sitting lower than the others
• Momentum makes the nose of your vehicle dive, lean back or roll
• Difficult to steer, especially at low speed
If your vehicle is displaying any of the above warning signs you need to have your vehicle’s suspension inspected immediately.
* Repairs will only be done once authorised by customer.