Protex Ultra Rear Brake Pads for TRANSPORTER CREWMAN SWB, LWB T5 2.5L – DB1956CP
DescriptionProtex Ultra Rear Brake Pads for TRANSPORTER CREWMAN SWB, LWB T5 2.5L - DB1956CP read more
- 1 review
- In some cases, for the same year range & model variant there may be more than 1 type of brake pad for your make & model of vehicle.
- The brake pad image in this ad shows the shape and dimensions of the brake pad you are purchasing from this ad.
- Please ensure that the shape and dimensions are the same as your existing brake pads prior to purchasing.
VOLKSWAGEN TRANSPORTER T5
Set of PROTEX ULTRA Rear Brake Pads
VOLKSWAGEN TRANSPORTER T5 CREWMAN SWB, LWB, 2.5L, BPC I5 10V SOHC 3 Door Van (2006-2010)
YOU ARE BUYING
1 x Set of PROTEX ULTRA Rear Brake Pads
- Contains 4 brake pads
- Part No: DB1956CP
PLEASE CHECK THE SHAPE & SIZE OF THE BRAKE PADS
IN THIS IMAGE ARE CORRECT FOR YOUR VEHICLE
PROTEX DISC BRAKE PADS
There’s a Protex disc brake pad for every car. A leading brand in Australia for over 10 years, Protex offers the single largest range of brake components available in the country today. Formulated to meet the specific quality, fit and performance requirements of modern passenger vehicles, Protex Disc Brake Pads are available for virtually every Australian, Japanese and European car built since 1990. Whatever type of car, whatever type of driving you do, there’s a Protex Disc Brake Pad to suit your needs and budget.
You can fit PROTEX ULTRA DISC PADS safe in the knowledge you are fitting a premium disc brake pad which will stop a vehicle effectively while delivering durability and quiet operation.
- Manufacturing process utilises the advanced friction technology of positive mold – this ensures consistent compressibility and results in quiet operation and greater pad life
- New premium ceramic formulation contains ceramic and copper fibers which are proven to dissipate heat
- Protex ultra friction material remains stable under a wide range of temperatures ensuring consistent superior performance
- Less abrasive formulation which minimises rotor wear – a primary cause of wheel dust
- Triple layer advanced shim technology consists of a steel shim encased in specially formulated nitrile rubber to reduce pad vibration – a leading cause of squeal
- Perform well from cold, with a stable friction coefficient up to 500 degrees
- 1 kg
- 10 × 10 × 20 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Protex Blue Rear Brake Pads for Honda Accord CD Exi, 2.2L 4D Sedan DB1265B
Protex Blue Rear Brake Pads for Honda Accord CB EXL-I 2.0L 4D Sedan DB1265B
Protex Blue Front Brake Pads for TOYOTA BB Z NCP31R 1.5L 1NZFE – DB1422B