Blue Eagle Eliminator 9mm Leads for Chrysler Valiant CL 4.0L – E9614
DescriptionBlue Eagle Eliminator 9mm Leads for Chrysler Valiant CL 4.0L - E9614 read more
Chrysler Valiant CL
Set of EAGLE 9MM ELIMINATOR Series Ignition Leads
BLUE in colour
Chrysler Valiant CL 4.0L (1976-78)
- Engine Capacity: 4.0L
- Carby / Fuel Injected: C
- Engine Type / Code: HEMI
- Camshaft / Valve: OHV
- Lead Lengths: A 25,35,35,50,60,70
- Coil Lead Lenght: C 35
- Spark Plug Boot Type: SPB-7
Note: Please check details listed above to ensure correct fitment.
YOU ARE BUYING
1 x Set of EAGLE 9MM ELIMINATOR Series Ignition Leads
- Part No: E9614
EAGLE’S Hi-PERFORMANCE ELIMINATOR SERIES
Eliminator Series Leads are guaranteed to positively perform in the toughest of environments! Suitable for Passenger, Performance, Commercial & 4WD vehicles including Super & Turbo charged motors.
8 & 9mm Eliminator Series are the top of Eagle’s range for Passenger (inc.LPG), Performance, Commercial & 4WD vehicles.They withstand high heat and are fitted with Eagle’s Ferrite Spiral Core conductor which by induction design delivers peak voltage to the plugs ensuring complete combustion for super quick starts and smooth running.
10.5 & 11mm Eliminator Series are at the forefront of technology and are designed for Street / Strip & Professional Racing only.
Lead Diameter & Colour
- 8mm only available in Black.
- 9mm Blue (Std) – Also available in Black* & Red*
- 10.5mm Blue (Std) – Also available in Black* & Red*
- 11mm only available in Black
(Colour of leads in this ad is listed above, please check our store if you are after a different colour)
Eagles Finger Grip SPB Features^
- “Finger Grip” Design ensures easy fitment and removal of Spark Plug Boot. (Where applicable)
- Computer Aided Internal Boot Design allows the terminal’s contours to be faithfully reproduced eliminating any chance of crossfire.
- Unequaled durability by using our best 240°C High Temperature modified Silicone.
- Zero rust 0.43mm Stainless Steel base.
- High Memory spring steel retaining clip for positive terminal locking at all RPM’S.
- Triple cable retaining ribs and “W” shaped crimp ensure superior cable retention.
- 430 Stainless Steel Distributor & Coil Terminals for corrosion free peak connectivity.
- The heart and soul of our Eliminator Series lead. Stainless Steel or Copper wound (depending on lead type) Ferrite Spiral Core conductor with super low resistance for maximum voltage delivery.
- Technologically advanced nylon tape adds tensile strength.
- 240°C high-temp Silicone outer and inner jackets.
- Tested to ISO 3808 Standards.
Above specifications may vary due to technological advances at manufacturer’s discretion.
* May be a 3-4 business day handling time on Non – Standard colours.
^ Where application allows.
Warning: The product description above is to be used as a guide only. It is up to the purchaser/end user to determine the correct suitability/application of product to suit their individual requirements. Care must be taken when selecting product.
Warranty: This product comes with a 3 Year / 60,000Km replacement warranty. Warranty will be deemed void if goods have been abused, misused, tampered with, altered in any way, used for a purpose other than stated on the carton or fitted to a non street driven vehicle.
* Not required on certain vehicles.
- 1 kg
- 22 × 19 × 9 cm
Blue Eagle Eliminator 9mm Leads for Chrysler Centura KB 4.0L – E9614
Blue Eagle Eliminator 9mm Leads for Chrysler Valiant VC, VE, VF 225ci – E9613
Blue Eagle Eliminator 9mm Leads for Chrysler Centura KB 3.5L – E9614