Eagle 8mm Eliminator leads for Toyota Hi Lux YN65 2 & 4WD 2.0L – E84159
DescriptionEagle 8mm Eliminator leads for Toyota Hi Lux YN65 2 & 4WD 2.0L - E84159 read more
Toyota Hi-Lux YN65 2 & 4WD
Set of EAGLE 8MM ELIMINATOR Series Ignition Leads
BLACK in colour
Toyota Hi-Lux YN65 2 & 4WD 2.0L (1983-85)
- Engine Capacity: 2.0L
- Carby / Fuel Injected: C
- Engine Type / Code: 3Y-C
- Camshaft / Valve: OHV
- Spark Plug Boot Type: SPB-6
Note: Please check details listed above to ensure correct fitment.
YOU ARE BUYING
1 x Set of EAGLE 8MM ELIMINATOR Series Ignition Leads
- Part No: E84159
EAGLE’S Hi-PERFORMANCE ELIMINATOR SERIES
Eliminator Series Leads are guaranteed to positively perform in the toughest of environments! Suitable for Passenger, Performance, Commercial & 4WD vehicles including Super & Turbo charged motors.
8 & 9mm Eliminator Series are the top of Eagle’s range for Passenger (inc.LPG), Performance, Commercial & 4WD vehicles.They withstand high heat and are fitted with Eagle’s Ferrite Spiral Core conductor which by induction design delivers peak voltage to the plugs ensuring complete combustion for super quick starts and smooth running.
10.5 & 11mm Eliminator Series are at the forefront of technology and are designed for Street / Strip & Professional Racing only.
Lead Diameter & Colour
- 8mm only available in Black.
- 9mm Blue (Std) – Also available in Black* & Red*
- 10.5mm Blue (Std) – Also available in Black* & Red*
- 11mm only available in Black
(Colour of leads in this ad is listed above, please check our store if you are after a different colour)
Eagles Finger Grip SPB Features^
- “Finger Grip” Design ensures easy fitment and removal of Spark Plug Boot. (Where applicable)
- Computer Aided Internal Boot Design allows the terminal’s contours to be faithfully reproduced eliminating any chance of crossfire.
- Unequaled durability by using our best 240°C High Temperature modified Silicone.
- Zero rust 0.43mm Stainless Steel base.
- High Memory spring steel retaining clip for positive terminal locking at all RPM’S.
- Triple cable retaining ribs and “W” shaped crimp ensure superior cable retention.
- 430 Stainless Steel Distributor & Coil Terminals for corrosion free peak connectivity.
- The heart and soul of our Eliminator Series lead. Stainless Steel or Copper wound (depending on lead type) Ferrite Spiral Core conductor with super low resistance for maximum voltage delivery.
- Technologically advanced nylon tape adds tensile strength.
- 240°C high-temp Silicone outer and inner jackets.
- Tested to ISO 3808 Standards.
Above specifications may vary due to technological advances at manufacturer’s discretion.
* May be a 3-4 business day handling time on Non – Standard colours.
^ Where application allows.
Warning: The product description above is to be used as a guide only. It is up to the purchaser/end user to determine the correct suitability/application of product to suit their individual requirements. Care must be taken when selecting product.
Warranty: This product comes with a 3 Year / 60,000Km replacement warranty. Warranty will be deemed void if goods have been abused, misused, tampered with, altered in any way, used for a purpose other than stated on the carton or fitted to a non street driven vehicle.
* Not required on certain vehicles.
- 1 kg
- 22 × 19 × 9 cm
Eagle 7mm Eliminator leads for BMW 325e E30 Motronic Ign – E76123
Eagle 7mm Eliminator leads for BMW 318i E30 DME III Ign – E74224
Eagle 7mm Eliminator leads for BMW 535i E34 – E76124